Selling a house is difficult enough, so when selling your house in The Hague, or Scheveningen, have yourself advised by BurgerVanLeeuwen Garantiemakelaars. We are at your service 24/7 and will help you with our expert Garantiemakelaars during the sales process. You can enter your new home without any stress, because selling your home in The Hague or surroundings, that’s what we do.
Selling your house in The Hague with a Garantiemakelaar
If you choose BurgerVanLeeuwen Garantiemakelaars, you choose a Garantiemakelaar. You get the following guarantees from us when selling your house in The Hague:
- Viewing guarantee: you don’t have to arrange anything for viewing. If you would like to be there as well, we will of course take you into account. Even if that means that the visit takes place in the evening or during the weekend.
- Satisfaction guarantee: we ensure that we make clear agreements and that you are satisfied afterwards. You can also read the experiences of the customers who came before you.
- Contact guarantee: we are also available outside office hours and can answer all your questions.
- Presentation guarantee: your home is neatly displayed in advertisements, with good texts, photos and videos.
- Cancellation guarantee: you can always stop the collaboration without any hassle, if you wish.
The steps to selling your house in The Hague
What exactly does the process look like when you have your house sold by BurgerVanLeeuwen Garantiemakelaars? This consists of four steps:
Step 1: research and agreements
In order to determine the right price, it is necessary to find out what the state of the house is. If that doesn’t happen, you run the risk of potential buyers discovering flaws and using them to get the price down. We map this out very precisely. We also make clear agreements in this phase. So you always know what to expect and where you stand.
Step 2: the right presentation
In this phase of selling your house in The Hague we will make sure that your starting position is perfect. We do this by means of a presentation package and by determining a good asking price. We will do this together on the basis of our research, our many years of experience and our knowledge of the housing market in The Hague.
Step 3: viewings and negotiations
Arranging viewings can take a lot of time. Fortunately, BurgerVanLeeuwen Garantiemakelaars takes everything off your hands, which saves you time. Moreover, we make sure that only the serious candidates remain.
We will keep you informed of the results of the visits and the negotiations via your electronic customer file. Of course, you can always call us for further questions or comments.
Step 4: handling after selling your house in The Hague
After selling your house in The Hague we won’t let you down. We make sure that everything is handled properly. Only when you are satisfied, everything is legally in order and the house has been transferred, we are ready.